Douglas' Testimony

I have a testimony of the Savior of the World. I know that he lives and that he atoned for the sins of mankind. I know that through him all men can be saved.

I know that God lives and that he loves us. God has created an eternal plan of happiness through which we all might come to earth, grow, and have the experiences necessary to obtain eternal life. I know that our lives have eternal meaning and purpose.

I know that God, the Eternal Father, and his Son, Jesus Christ, appeared the the boy Joseph Smith. I know that Joseph Smith, acting under divine command, restored the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth.

I know that Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet on the earth today. I sustain him, his councilors, and the quorum of the twelve apostles as prophets, seers, and revelators.

I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It is another testament of Jesus Christ, and was brought forth through the power of God.

I know that families can be together forever. Families are central to the plan of our Heavenly Father.

I know these things and promise that the Lord, through the Holy Ghost, will help all who diligently seek to know them as well. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Douglas Scott Stewart

No comments: